Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico

Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
November 5, 2009
7:00am PST

The Cape

We are currently rounding the cape of Cabo San Lucas. Once around, I guess we are officially in the Sea of Cortez! The sunrise on the Cape was gorgeous as was the sail from Bahia Santa Maria. We were able to sail most of the way in fabulous 12-17 knot winds from the North with pretty flat seas. The water temperature is currently up to 82*.
I am glad the day has started out so beautifully because ahead of me lies checking into Mexico and getting our visas, provisioning as we are pretty low on fresh fruits and veggies and possibly tackling the laundry. I am looking forward to our friends from Seattle are arriving in Cabo today! I think I might just put my feet up and enjoy this little lull between our finish and actually getting into the harbor.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Puffin is getting jealous. Maybe next year.....

Chris King

scty said...

Checking in to Mexico? Haven't you guys been ashore while you have been "south of the border" How does that work?

Love the updates!! Keep em comin!

bye for now

scty